Friday, February 12, 2010

YAY HOLIDAYS!!! :D

Anyway its Chinese New Year already!! Let me start with a short update.

Went to chillax with Jingwen after my school today. Anyway! I saw some clothes I like. JINGWEN NEXT TIME LETS GO BUT TGT! Haha the korean shirts. And I had a very full and great lunch!! FRIED RICEEEE WITH EGG :D Saw CY too! Very unexpected but I still couldn't get his name right, even JW can remember better than me man!

Ah and we have been spotting pretty girls today too hehehe. But we missed Valentine's Day cause I wanted to have my lunch too badly.. WAIT FOR ME TO COME BACK TO WATCH TOGETHER HOR!

Go her blog to see our beautiful pictures ;)

OH and I finally get to meet my CG classmates today! YAY some are into K-pop! Though they're not into DBSK.. hahaha! Things got a lot better today and I'm looking forward to NMA :)

And Magareth made me something and I was so touched really.. :)

Totally went Zzzzzzz after seeing the tutorials. I totally fall asleep after revising like 5 pages of Chemistry? -__-"

Dad drove Bro to school today morning, I know I won't give up. :)

No comments: