Tuesday, March 16, 2010



Did I?

Yes I did.

I did all the best I could for the test. I was so nervous, all the answers in my head kept twirling around with no directions. So it turned out that my answers proved how much effort I put in, but it wasn't a good one. So I was rejected.

But I know my standard is there, I know I could do it. I know I have the ability to do it. I never felt so confident in my ability before. I want it so badly.

But they won't know. Because words are just words.

I'm too disappointed, in myself for not proving myself well in the test, when I know I can do it times better.

I treat this very seriously, but do they? Many people have helped me in this, I'm really grateful for all and how much they believed in me.

Though I didn't manage to get there, I know I am already, in my heart.

I am so proud of myself. Because this is the time, when I really know what I really want, what I am fighting for, and how much effort I put in.

Yes I am really upset, but I am not going to let this bring me down.
I'll work harder.

I will take pride in whatever I do, I can do maths. If double the effort isn't enough to catch up with the others, I put in triple.

And it is an A I am aiming for my econs.

No comments: