Saturday, February 06, 2010

I want to watch Skins!

I think I didn't really buy much new clothes for the CNY! Is 'much' the right word? Hahaha. I need to improve on my english cause GP really seems scary!

Okay back on CNY.. its on Valentines Day! Okay thats random but hey thats cute! Anyway, I'm looking forward to CNY although I don't really have new clothes to buy, but the main point of CNY is to catch up with relatives and HAVE FUN right!

Its a new year, a great new beginning.

I don't know if I should type down what happened this week cause it is kind of personal, but to sum up school:
  • I can't catch up with the Chemistry lectures, the lecturer is too fast! But arghhh thats like my favourite subject.
  • There's still chinese lessons, I can still write chinese essays! YAY!
  • I think Geog lectures are fun and the lecturer is really cute in her character.
  • And of course NEW MEDIA ARTS!!!
I do sound positive and more cheerful right?

There's many other things which happened in school, but I think I'm stronger now. :) Thanks to those people who cared! I will work hard in IJ. :D

"You need to live up life and do crazy things. Otherwise, it’s just a bunch of Thursdays strung together."

-The Break Up



'


I'll blog more later about this week!

So thankful I attended Wednesday chemistry lecture! Hahaha (:


I like the things that I like, but I love everything. There’s more choice in like, cause even the worst things have things to love in them."

Cassie Ainsworth


YAY F-I-N-A-L-L-Y GOING TO GYM WITH BRO TOMORROW! ^^

No comments: