Friday, March 19, 2010



I should update more. Having such poor memory, I want to remember things.

Went to do project today. I was ready for all the researching, essay writing. I don't know if I will be changing class not, but I want to give it my best for this project. Heh.

Anyway, I still haven't contact the school if I am changing class. I hope everything will go well when school reopens. I know I am an annoying and bothersome student to a teacher particular, and even wanting to speak to him make me scared. But he is my greatest help. I am grateful.

One week could pass so fast, and there's only 2 days left before school starts.

How much effort I need to put in for Lit and Math, with the upcoming PW tasks.. But I guess it will be okay. Because I know my interest in Lit will pull me through. :)

I love writing. I love reading. I love poetry, novels. I want to write. I want to create. I want to touch people's hearts. I want to learn to see things at a different angle. I want to explore more aspects of Lit.

Funny, I could imagine myself as a Lit teacher sometimes. Hahaha.. well that is a thought though.

*

Had a nice catching up session with Cons today. We sat and talked with the perfect weather. Wedges was great. (Did I got it right?) We saw many cute little things. Those cute little things make school feels really cute to me. I shall take a picture of it next time.

I need to be more positive, I need to open up to my real personality, regardless if it seems crazy, unglam, bimbo, over-hyper, random, senseless.. Whatever it may be. At least I am true.

Not meaning I have been hiding my true self, but school just drains me out.. It is not much of a big deal, cause I know it is up to me to see things in a different light.

Oh oh. I want to watch When In Rome!



I need a haircut. Long fringe seems so irritating and boring. Can't wait to have a shorter fringe! Hehe, it does feel more bubbly. Yay.

No comments: